Monday, September 22, 2008

We survived!!! (and today is my 5th anniversary)

Sorry to not update (not that anyone is reading this besides Jenn!)  I am limited on computer access.  We have no power, so we are currently staying in the Richmond/Rosenburg area with Kevin's older brother and his family.  (my mother in law and father in law are at the younger brothers house in Katy).  Luckily their house suffered no damage, so all is good.  But we don't know when we are getting power.  We have heard this week, but we have also heard middle of October.  So no telling.  But the neighbors across the main street (thru the neighborhood) have power!! LOL  oh well.  

And yes, today is our 5 year anniversary. Feels more like 50 years in hell!!! :-D  hahahaha  He forgot until almost lunch time.  Then he calls me asking why I didn't say Happy Anniversary this morning.  Yeah, like I am the one that forgets stuff!  He tried really hard to play that one off, but he got busted.  I don't care though.  It's cool.  

Thursday we are making the trip up to Grand Prairie one last time and we are finally selling our house!! woohoo!!!  I am so sad to see that chapter end....I love my house and it was the first time I ever felt like it was MINE.  But it's his career that I support and it brought us here.  Which I am grateful to be back with all our family, but it's so sad to leave.  I feel like that's all I have ever done is move and leave.  I have no real roots.  The same with Austin.  But hopefully Sammy and Gabe will have the roots and what roots Austin gets now will ground him in high school and college and when he eventually has a family.   (which hopefully I have at least 10 years before that happens!)

so yes, we are ok, but I just don't get on the computer much here.  Till I post again......

1 comment:

*Jennifer* said...

happy anniversary!! my fingers are crossed for a smooth closing on your house! i bet you have a lot of people that read your blog, but don't comment! i only have a handful that comment, but a lot that read! i love comments so i try to comment on blogs i look at! have a good one!

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
Richmond, Texas, United States
I am a stay at home mom to 4 boys-a teen, a kindergartener, a toddler and a new lil one! There is no lack of antics at my house. I found true love on the internet (but I dated him in high school)! We recently moved to Richmond (a suburb of Houston) after 3 years in DFW area. I am still unpacking this house and trying to make everything fit-I feel like I am shoving a square into a circle! It's been a year-don't judge. It's not nice. My best friend is my sister-when I don't want to kill her. I am slightly obsessed with photography, scrapbooking and polka dots...in that order. I claim that pink is my favorite color, but I'm a fan of all color! There is a skinny girl screaming inside me...but I just shut her up with chocolate!

My loot

Minolta Maxxum 7D
Minolta 50mm 1.8
Minolta 18-70
Minolta 28-100
Minolta 75-300
Vivitar 850AFM
Keinko Extension Tubes
Crumpler 6 million dollar
Wicked Stitch bag
Photoshop Elements 5

Labels