Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some people are just nice

I was really upset when I posted my previous post. really upset. So I took a break and got out of the house to go find bread. Find bread you ask? Yeah-I went to 6 stores!! lol I did finally find it (at the most expensive store in town) and it was wheat (which none of this family eats, except me). But we needed more bread.

The manager laughed at me when I almost knocked him down to get it. Then I got in in behind this woman and she saw I had bread and she was shocked! So I told her about it, held her place in line and when she came back, she let me go ahead of her! (she had a whole basket and I had 4 items) Then the lady in the line next to us let another guy who only had bread, ahead of her!!

then we all complained about HEB, because they actually had a line to get in the store! It was horrible. I will gladly pay $1.00 more for this store's bread than fight the crowd at HEB. (though I do normally love HEB).

Ok...hope everyone does ok starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
Richmond, Texas, United States
I am a stay at home mom to 4 boys-a teen, a kindergartener, a toddler and a new lil one! There is no lack of antics at my house. I found true love on the internet (but I dated him in high school)! We recently moved to Richmond (a suburb of Houston) after 3 years in DFW area. I am still unpacking this house and trying to make everything fit-I feel like I am shoving a square into a circle! It's been a year-don't judge. It's not nice. My best friend is my sister-when I don't want to kill her. I am slightly obsessed with photography, scrapbooking and polka dots...in that order. I claim that pink is my favorite color, but I'm a fan of all color! There is a skinny girl screaming inside me...but I just shut her up with chocolate!

My loot

Minolta Maxxum 7D
Minolta 50mm 1.8
Minolta 18-70
Minolta 28-100
Minolta 75-300
Vivitar 850AFM
Keinko Extension Tubes
Crumpler 6 million dollar
Wicked Stitch bag
Photoshop Elements 5

Labels