Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Birthday update

I promise I haven't forgotten about my new blog already! I have been working thru all my photos to see what I was going to post. Y'all know me-I don't go somewhere with my kids and family and take 24 photos...what do you think I do-use a roll of film? oh HELL no.....I had to wade thru almost 300 photos!!! Now these are from the birthday party, the day before and after the party, and it was his first! So I have an excuse...right? lol

Let's start the film then!

This is Gabe the night before getting his big present! He and Sam had so much fun playing in the lil kitchen. But he particularly loved the sink. The ball would go down the drain and he would look down the drain like "hey, where did it go?"


We had the party at Bounce U-an indoor bouncing place. Not the typical place for a 1st birthday, but Gabe loves them. So does Sam. After everyone had gotten there, our hostess said since the birthday boy wasn't walking yet, EVERYONE should crawl to the room where the party was! So.....
we did! lol ok...the grown ups didn't. Austin didn't even do it.

Here he is playing with his Nana (and her playing with Austin or just sliding)




Daddy and Gabe were having a blast!


for some reason I can't load anymore photos...gonna try in another post

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
Richmond, Texas, United States
I am a stay at home mom to 4 boys-a teen, a kindergartener, a toddler and a new lil one! There is no lack of antics at my house. I found true love on the internet (but I dated him in high school)! We recently moved to Richmond (a suburb of Houston) after 3 years in DFW area. I am still unpacking this house and trying to make everything fit-I feel like I am shoving a square into a circle! It's been a year-don't judge. It's not nice. My best friend is my sister-when I don't want to kill her. I am slightly obsessed with photography, scrapbooking and polka dots...in that order. I claim that pink is my favorite color, but I'm a fan of all color! There is a skinny girl screaming inside me...but I just shut her up with chocolate!

My loot

Minolta Maxxum 7D
Minolta 50mm 1.8
Minolta 18-70
Minolta 28-100
Minolta 75-300
Vivitar 850AFM
Keinko Extension Tubes
Crumpler 6 million dollar
Wicked Stitch bag
Photoshop Elements 5

Labels